Thursday, April 26, 2007

The magnetic breasts of Aphrodite

aphrodite
They always have attracted me like magnets. And I always have taken it for a metaphor - up to the moment when I stumbled over the fact that female breasts really produce a magnetic field. Greek researchers have found that this tiny little magnetic field changes in waves or curves with the menstrual cycle.

Of course I do not see any practical meaning in this research - besides the tiny little psychological kick it gives me when I look at these beautiful curves, knowing that they are really magnetic, which makes them still more attractive to me. (Picture by soumit @ Flickr)

This post would be incomplete without mention of Sue's Breast View Blog, featuring a special photography project where you can see very, very special breasts.

No comments: